More attorneys are using video depositions to preserve testimony, witness demeanor, to impeach witnesses at trial and reduce trial costs.
SCR has a team of videographers who shoot legal videography with state-of-the-art digital equipment for clear, crisp results.
We provide digital video/text synchronization or video CDs and DVDs, depending on the client's needs.
Videoconferencing is the most efficient and cost-effective way to meet face-to-face worldwide. SCR can make your videoconferencing experience trouble-free by taking care of every detail. Videoconferencing is one of the fastest-growing segments of the communications industry. It is a convenient and flexible way to communicate through high-quality audio and video transmission.
Video Streaming is the process of converting audio and video files into a compressed digital format and then distributing the data through computer networks via V-Brick technologies. Clients can access our secured video streaming service from any PC via the Internet. All that is required is a broadband connection, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and a usernane and password.
The advantages of using video streaming:
- Strengthen your presence at depositions from your office to anywhere in the world.
- Use instant messaging to get instant and private input from anyone connected in your group.
- Enable every team member to observe the witness' demeanor.
- Connect all parties involved in complex litigation.
- Reduce travel time and expenses.
WebCam depositions allow you to enjoy the freedom of an online conference.
- Demonstrate, present, collaborate right from your PC or MAC.
- Invite up to 15 attendees from anywhere in the world just by emailing them your meeting code.
- Your attendees may chat privately amongst themselves with our "Live" chat feature.
- Take advantage of the easiest and most affordable WebCam solution available.